Mid-Life Crisis Thread......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teacherman

teacherman

Aging out of the insanity...
AS Supporting Member
Meanwhile, in the Sudan.....

Here is another take on the issue of governing the "flesh..."
Probably an example of "what not to do..."
attachment.php

And an update....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6619983.stm

woodbooga

woodbooga

cords of mystic memory
YUK? Hey, I'm just the pimp...

I don't care who you are, that's funny. (Hey, that's a catchy phrase. I'll need to remember that.)

I'll still stand by yuk. The herd's still going to need grooming. Beware of any splashback.

You'd likely encounter someone who got his rocks off by literally doing this::deadhorse:

spike60

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
June 25, 1745

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting and Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

8. They are so grateful!!

Benjamin Franklin.

This is without a doubt, my favorite post of the year.

The fact that the esteemed Mr. Franklins' letter fits in so well with this thread, proves that we are all pretty much normal guys after all.

The image of colonial milfs in 18th century dress proves that things don't really change as much as we think they do. :cheers:

Latest posts