Midwest gtg 09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were not many husky's this year, just my 262 and 372.
I'm hoping timberwolf gets my 3120 done soon.

Had some missing types to put in the time sheet.
attachment.php

Nuts!
I missed the AA show and the chance to play with saws! Shame I didn't put that show on my calendar like the rest. Antique Acres is only about an hour away.

Oh well, S:censored:t happens!
:buttkick:

I am hoping to arrange a GTG for Saturday, 10 October just south of Dike, Iowa. I need to do a little investigation this weekend to see about logs, seems there may be a lot of material available for cutting but not all of it will be prime hardwood logs.

As soon as I know a bit more I will start a new thread.

Mark

Hey Mark, don't worry too much about prime hardwood. If it's not made of stainless steel, concrete, or Kraft pudding I'll try to cut it. Will be fun to get together. JR

Hey guys, why don’t we have it in Reinbeck again? I have oak logs, one more 20”x 8’ competition veneer log from Antique Acres to do more time cuts, two log stands, loader tractor, and skid loader.

Reinbeck would work just as well for me. I did promise this guy near Dike I would cut some trees down for him, I can do that most any time I am home and they are around. Grant, you know the kind of logs I have been able to scrounge up so far aren't all that wonderful.

Do you want to try for the 10 October date? Olyman stopped by last night and would be available that day as well. Could be fun...

I suspect we could get a nice little group together again.

Mark

Sure, let's plan it for October 10th at Reinbeck again. I'll get it set up.

As of right now Oct 10 looks good. It is just my opinion but if you can cut some Cottonwood out of the river bottom that would be more suited to timed cuts.

Bill

Latest posts

Back