Minnesota GTG 9/22/12 @ the dodgegeeks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a Great Time

Thanks alot Andy and Sarah, You guys really know how to host an event. Was good to see such a happy crowd, I really didnt even know what to expect, but I cant wait for the next. And then ill have a tree monkeyd jonny. Thanks guys and whats the dates on the iowa event? -Thanks everyone.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNTcuanBn_zpsb870cfac.jpg

This is the only pic I got.

At least you got one of a Pioneer. :rock:
(I think)

Nice pics Philbert. I wanted to say thanks again for everyone coming. We had a good time and met some more great people. These GTG's are fun, anyone that hasn't been to one needs to go.

Buckaroos!

attachment.php

Dodgegeekbuck

attachment.php

STIHL Bucking After All These Years!

attachment.php

You buck your way and I'll buck mine . . .

attachment.php

Bucking the log at both ends (Notice one guy has a STIHL hat and Dolmar saw; the other guy has a camo hat, and his saw is hidden!)

attachment.php

Pipe busting buck. (yeah, 'we' managed to bust a pipe and knock all the teeth off of a race chain on some of that red oak!)

Philbert

Other Fun Stuff

(Sorry for the large size of these photos - I am limited by the software in the hotel computer)

attachment.php

Square filing takes practice.

attachment.php

You call that a 'Muffler Mod'?

attachment.php

Now THAT'S a 'Muffler Mod'!

attachment.php

A Knight and his Sword!

attachment.php

Tree Monkey holds court.

Philbert

At least you got one of a Pioneer. :rock:
(I think)

Yup, my P-60, GrizzlyAdams86 on the throttle, 8433Jeff to the left and me on the right.

Phil's first people pic is me with the P-60 talking to Flyboy553.

The 60 ran OK, the chain on it's gotta go. Would have switched to the 3/8" bar, but was too busy BSing all day. Ed, any chance of you heading west to IA in a couple weeks?

Latest posts

Back