Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also asking if anyone is camping over. I believe Sarah may have already said we have a 34' motorhome that someone is welcome to use, just pm me if you would like to use it. We have lots of room for tents or campers. And anyone who would like to come on friday is welcome to, both me and Sarah have the day off so we will be around. I sure hope the weather cooperates with us.

Thread bump. Is anyone planning on camping? Me and Sarah are on our way home from Mnfarmers up in palisade, we just picked up the 029 that he generously donated for our saw overhaul activity that treemonkey said he would do for us. I am looking forward to that. I will snap some photos of it and post them later.

Thread bump. Is anyone planning on camping? Me and Sarah are on our way home from Mnfarmers up in palisade, we just picked up the 029 that he generously donated for our saw overhaul activity that treemonkey said he would do for us. I am looking forward to that. I will snap some photos of it and post them later.

It did happen.... Photos to prove it:
uqu8ujud.jpg
teburyvu.jpg
a7yjymah.jpg
egepadav.jpg

check that thing over and see if it needs any thing else
please clean it up the best you can
the parts i have are correct
take the muffler off and see if its scored
does it nood to run before the engine swap?
does it need a carb kit, fuel line, fuel filter, intake boot, tank vent, impulse hose?
i'll send some parts

Latest posts

Back