Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its an awesome garnish, along with bacon, to beer cheese soup, one of the few good things to come out of the barren waste land between the Mississippi river and Lake Michigan.

i have a complete rewind, coil, air filter, and flat top filter cover. i need to know if this is the right cover or if it needs to be the one with the bubble on top.
also does it have intella carb

I am waiting on hearing from MNfarmer. He is the fella that said he has an 290 to donate. When he contacts me I will ask what it is. I will probably drive up to his place and fetch it sometime soon.

The 290 does have the intella carb and the cover does not have the bubble on it. If the air filter cover is flat like an 029 cover it's probably the right one, I don't know if you can swap a 290 cover with an 029 though?????

Out in the woods for the dump truck l bobcat team's maiden voyage together. Man how did we do it so long with just a pickup truck & our backs?!
e4y5a7a5.jpg
8ape8uhu.jpg

Hey Tree Monkey, I see you liked MNfarmer's post do you know what parts are needed now? I was out in the woods all day getting more wood. I had enough before now I have even more. We are getting close. I am excited.

Back