Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meant to post this Sunday when were out in the woods gathering wood for next weekend.... Man was I ever glad I was wearing chaps...
vu9e3u6e.jpg

I didn't even feel it- I just looked down at my leg, saw some white fuzz, thought it was some kinda cottonwood tree excrement, and when I tried to pull it off, I realized it was the stuffing from my chaps! Pretty sure I'da felt that one without the chaps! :eek:

Meant to post this Sunday when were out in the woods gathering wood for next weekend.... Man was I ever glad I was wearing chaps...
vu9e3u6e.jpg

I didn't even feel it- I just looked down at my leg, saw some white fuzz, thought it was some kinda cottonwood tree excrement, and when I tried to pull it off, I realized it was the stuffing from my chaps! Pretty sure I'da felt that one without the chaps! :eek:

hate to say it Sarah but from my personal experience of stupidity of not wearing chaps the one time i got nicked i never felt it hit i only noticed i was cut cause my torn pants caught on some brush glad you were wearing chaps.

vu9e3u6e.jpg

Cottonwood tree excrement?? Lol..

Latest posts

Back