Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..Dolmars are sexy...:msp_wub:

BACON IS SEXY!!! breakfast with Andy & Sarah this am at TDAWGS. Glad to see Andy back to himself after being sick for a week, turns out it was just a Hairball. He must be feeling better cuz he ate his WHOLE plate this time & Sarah had her head sticking out the window of the car trying to get some fresh air when we left.

BACON IS SEXY!!! breakfast with Andy & Sarah this am at TDAWGS. Glad to see Andy back to himself after being sick for a week, turns out it was just a Hairball. He must be feeling better cuz he ate his WHOLE plate this time & Sarah had her head sticking out the window of the car trying to get some fresh air when we left.

She was suprized when I said I actually DIDN'T eat a bunch of dead minnows yesterday.:fart::rolleyes2::taped::msp_wub:

Yup.. I like the old 12 valve the best...
The power stroke does it's job... But it's not the shizz..
Although the 6.0 is my favorite v-8... Not for what it was, but for what it can be...
GM products are off the table for me now...
Will never own another...
Ever...

Did someone mention what a 6.0 could be...???
a2ehuqed.jpg

u3y8y9us.jpg

Built that set up a while ago, ss manifolds, 67mm and 76mm billet wheel ball bearing precision turbos, 46mm waist gate... That truck sure snorted!!

Well not much new at the gun show yesterday. Wall-to-wall people and HIGH prices. It's sad when a can of 600 rds .22 lr was going for $80!

It is sad but if someone is willing to pay that price....

I was at my local fun store guy yesterday and he is hurting for .22 lr. He said that he felt bad selling a rimfire to a new shooter and no ammo to go with it.

Sooo....I went home, grabbed a brick of American Eagle 22, and took it back to him.

I told him I was ok with this as long as they hidey holed the boxes, he stuck to his intentions, and that I felt the same way.

He then told me to grab a box of whatever I wanted (within reason) off the shelf as a trade.

I think I made his morning.

Well not much new at the gun show yesterday. Wall-to-wall people and HIGH prices. It's sad when a can of 600 rds .22 lr was going for $80!

22 lr are very scarce around also,a friend drove all the way to Kansas City to Cabela's. They had advertised them in stock,but were out when he got there.

Just got in from the shop, gettin more saws ready for the trip down to Hedgerows. Looks like I will be bringing 14 with + or - a couple. I am actually bringing a couple with for sale signs on them.:msp_scared:

Really like those 385's, you are gonna have to run Jake's and my new one. Very impressive saws.

I've run Jakes and it was gnarly. I've resisted porting it today because I want Scott to do it. I'm gonna do q couple little things to help it out but I'm gonna hold out for Scott's mill project to get done so I can send it up.

Latest posts

Back