Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you know that was added just for you Andy. I hear your wife has a new ride on the way. A little step up from the neon.

I have finely gotten to use my 036 that Scott did for me last spring. It cuts like its hungry for more wood. Really enjoy using it.

Scott you done yet?:msp_biggrin: I'm gettin antcy on this 385 of mine. I had to talk myself out of porting it myself yesterday. (biggest reason is the saw I have coming in the mail) Sent something off to get squish cut it's on its way back. Trick is getting most of it done Wed. and finishing it Thursday so it's ready for this weekend. After this weekend my trigger finger might get itchy.

Scott you done yet?:msp_biggrin: I'm gettin antcy on this 385 of mine. I had to talk myself out of porting it myself yesterday. (biggest reason is the saw I have coming in the mail) Sent something off to get squish cut it's on its way back. Trick is getting most of it done Wed. and finishing it Thursday so it's ready for this weekend. After this weekend my trigger finger might get itchy.

yep i'm done for the day
get to start over again tomarrow
you can send the saw if you want but i can't say when i'll get it done
i have 2 660 pipe saws to do and a 440 woods port, then yours

Hopefully never again, everybody pumped up for the open house at boyds? I am!!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Yup, in fact I was just telling a coworker about it. We were standing at my tool box at work looking at the Stumpkita sitting on it and he asked what is that. I told him its a chainsaw. He was actually wondering what the big exhaust pipe was. Lots of goofy looks and questions from people passing by.

Nice! I gotta make sure I get that pattern. And good ole iowa in a few weeks as well. Perfect place to show it off.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Back