Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this coat. It. Is. Warm.
164be6dd308b4602052dd921c84d83af.jpg
Bring it along, you might need it this weekend. For Friday and Saturday we are supposed to be in the middle to upper 60's and lows in the 30's.

We are officially on for Chainsaw racing at the Chicago County fair in Rush City. I talked to the fair board yesterday. July 18th is the day. We will be leaving my house at 1:30pm to get there for set up and have a little extra time to eat some junk food. I know most of you have jobs but I was thinking maybe do some cutting/splitting at my house on friday. Just a thought. Or I think I will soon post a date for a little charity cut at my house to replenish the wood shed. I can do it myself but its a lot more fun when you get a group together and hammer away at it.

For those who can make it we will be at Denny's on the 16th and the 17th to work the woodpile.
Looks like breakfast plans have changed. Main Street Café in Siren is closed. Denny will have Grizz's church group at the Log Cabin Store in Danbury around 7. Otherwise the southern crew can meet at Our Place Café in St Croix Falls around 615 and eat there. Either way we should be at Denny's around 8.

Back