Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ported an 039 cylinder and waiting on a flywheel. Nothing special. Free handed the port work. We shall see if she runs. If you have a day of wood cuting the day before the races I'll bring it with

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Newest addition to the family.
4817def5c2702e3ee911b7bcd18ebff6.jpg

I ported an 039 cylinder and waiting on a flywheel. Nothing special. Free handed the port work. We shall see if she runs. If you have a day of wood cuting the day before the races I'll bring it with

Open the exhaust...

Like a lot...

I will see if I can take Friday before the races off to do some cutting/splitting at my house. All will be welcome, the more the merrier. I will run the skidsteer and we will need a couple sawers, a couple running a splitter and a couple stacking some wood in the shed. We can rotate and not work too hard, just have some fun. I will set it up so we can have a few fans blowing at us to try to keep us cool. We can also eat somethin', have to see what Sarah can come up with. I will try to post more tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back