Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time do the races start at how much does it cost to get in. what PPE is required and can my 10 year old son also compete in the races

If this were a product, what would you pay for a 4oz package of it?

And if I had some before the races, would there be folks interested in purchasing some?

View attachment 435927
OK. To clarify, this is not my business (it's actually not a business yet!) just trying to gauge interest in a product, and see if folks would be interested - cuz I WILL have some at the races. Maybe that will draw more to the races! [emoji2] for those of you who are familiar with this stuff- ya. It's THAT bacon candy... The stuff you all always ask for at GTGs... uploadfromtaptalk1436920433443.jpg

Dodgegeeks (2)
Philbert
Mortalitool
Old guy (2)
Kevin J (70%)
Jonsered Racket
Derrick Johnson
5r-inc
Dieselfitter
GrizzlyAdams86

So is this an accurate list for Friday attendance? Trying to figure out a midday meal. Either Sarah will make venison Taco's or we will order a handful of pizza's from the Pizza Pub in North Branch (good pizza). I'm thinking we will eat around 2 or so. Anybody have anything to say to all that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So is this an accurate list for Friday attendance? Trying to figure out a midday meal. Either Sarah will make venison Taco's or we will order a handful of pizza's from the Pizza Pub in North Branch (good pizza). I'm thinking we will eat around 2 or so. Anybody have anything to say to all that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Sounds great! Can't wait. Ran a few saws tonight. Gotta get my gear ready. Hoping I can bring big bertha with. (My big splitter) if she is ready by then. Should be a great day to chuck some wood. Sarah, those bacon candy things look delicious! Wow!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wish i had the funds to get up there for storm clean up got a 10yr old boy that likes running saws and i have climbing gear to top out trees or free up wedged trees

I'm getting the opportunity to go up to brainerd to do some tree work. The tree service I work on saws for called me and asked if I wanted to come up and he'd pay me. I was already thinking about going but didn't have the funds. Well he tells me he will pay me and to come up. And bring th e saws I have ready for him. Great guy so far to work with. It's a double double because I get to go help people and I'll make some coin doing it. Going saturday morning til about 130 then head to rush city for the races. Then Sunday head back up there. Should be a good weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back