Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted it on the charity cut thread but I am going to mention it here as well. Tim (Dieselfitter) picked up the steel and drew up the plans for the bucking stand we will soon be using at Denny's. We just started assembly of it yesterday, going over again tomorrow after work, and again on Sunday morning. I really enjoy working with Tim, he is a good guy. Just wanted to say thanks to him for getting the ball rolling on this big project. He is a busy guy and is taking time to do this. Good for him, good for all of us. Thanks Tim.

Just a heads up. My cell phone quit working sometime last night. If you need to contact me, get a hold of Andy. I have PM'd my land line # to him.

I was too lazy to get up for a picture... Here's all of us hanging out at Dieselfitter's... Perfect GTG IMHO.

Svk, andydodgegeek, sarahdodgegeek, Dieselfitter, the Wendell llc, grifgonks and old guy.
ac89384dc128f12c1866ffc3de6ec1d7.jpg

Couldn't quite get everyone in one lazy pic... So here's svk & Mr. Dodgegeek..
ab99aaf3bd852fc593d9b95fbce4c40c.jpg

Maybe we should do a mini-GTG there?

Philbert

Got home around noon today and was way to sore to stop at the gtg at DFs place. We got lots of wood split for my parents and also dropped some problem trees too. We even donated about a cord to a friend of my uncles who is around 80 and has a place near yellow lake golf course. He lost his wife a while back and does like to spend time at his cabin but only heats with wood. It felt good to get him some firewood being he is unable to do so.

Back