Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, both of those weekends are MN deer hunting. Count us out. And likely most normal Minnesotans... [emoji12]

And the weekends after that are the WI deer season. The WI youth deer gun hunt weekend is 1 week from today too. Would have liked to have had it in October but when asking about it most people said early November would work for them. Maybe we'll have a mild winter and get another work weekend in after all the deer hunting is over.

a4fcc9671392a7732522ce0b4010d3ee.jpg
Bam!

It is in pretty decent shape. I have had a bunch of cl 90s over the years, and a cl 90 was my very first bike. I have always wanted a 110 so when I found this one I had to have it. Out of all of the ones I have had this is the first one I have owned with a title.

I have been in love with the little Hondas for as long as I can remember. I have had several different bikes over the years but always return to the little Hondas.

Has anyone worked on a stihl ht131 pole saw.....specifically the shaft. Got a few to fix and can't figure it out. Suffering from bad vibration. I know the shaft has been bent so I replaced the extension shaft but it still vibrates. I have an IPL. Shows there is a few bearings on the inside of the main shaft. Can these be replaced or am I to get a new main shaft? Doing a repair for someone. Have 2 that need to be fixed actually.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ive got a HT101,I had problem with shaft not turnin when u extend it.It vibrated some too.It ended up that the shaft was comin off at the clutch,fixed that and works fine now.
something to check.

If we all pitched in to buy this, we could maybe use the parking lots for GTGs?

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/news/3856151-mills-fleet-farm-announces-it-courting-suitors-sale

Mills Fleet Farm announces it is courting suitors for sale
By Renee Richardson on Oct 7, 2015 at 7:34 p.m.

Mills Fleet Farm may have a new ownership later this year or early in 2016.

Wednesday, Mills Fleet Farm confirmed it is in the process of looking at a large pool of business suitors to find the right one to take the company to the next level of growth for the future.

The family company, which makes its headquarters in Brainerd, first started serving customers as Fleet Wholesale Supply in 1955 and now employs about 6,000 in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and North Dakota. The company's 36th store is currently under construction in Hermantown near Duluth and will continue for a planned 2016 opening.
(more . . . .)

Philbert

If we all pitched in to buy this, we could maybe use the parking lots for GTGs?

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/news/3856151-mills-fleet-farm-announces-it-courting-suitors-sale

Mills Fleet Farm announces it is courting suitors for sale
By Renee Richardson on Oct 7, 2015 at 7:34 p.m.

Mills Fleet Farm may have a new ownership later this year or early in 2016.

Wednesday, Mills Fleet Farm confirmed it is in the process of looking at a large pool of business suitors to find the right one to take the company to the next level of growth for the future.

The family company, which makes its headquarters in Brainerd, first started serving customers as Fleet Wholesale Supply in 1955 and now employs about 6,000 in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and North Dakota. The company's 36th store is currently under construction in Hermantown near Duluth and will continue for a planned 2016 opening.
(more . . . .)

Philbert

And we could add vintage saw restoration, hot saw options, and various indoor/outdoor chainsaw shananagins to the list of Mills services. I think it is a great idea.

Back