Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a damn good idea. Again let us know if you need help or want us to bring something even if it's not chainsaw related. Maybe some hammers/screw guns? Just be warned I have poor building skills, I'm best to just stand there pointing East.
Poor building skills? YOU are the best stoolmaker around!!

Back when we were building our shed back in 1989, dad was still hauling logs, so building the shed was made a lot easier with his truck. When we were shingling the roof me and my sister got rides in the log grapple up with bundles of shingles to unload them, then later for fun. The pictures are somewhere, I'm sure if we did that now Social Services would have a fit.

Agreed to terms on our new Northern Location!! Will be opening Boyd's Outdoor Power north in Grantsburg!!

Good to hear, business must be doing good. I don't make it over to your shop often enough but when I am there it is always a pleasure doing business with you. Is the Grantsburg location going to be set up similar to what you have in Dresser? It will be a little bit closer to home for me.

Good to hear, business must be doing good. I don't make it over to your shop often enough but when I am there it is always a pleasure doing business with you. Is the Grantsburg location going to be set up similar to what you have in Dresser? It will be a little bit closer to home for me.
Plans are for it to be similar offerings that we have in Dresser. Workload will dictate our inventory levels in Grantsburg and we can move inventory between locations as needed.

Back