Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are tons of trees to be cut down and bucked up. After the first of the year we can plan a small gtg. That would be great!

There are a few saws in need of some good break in time as @svk has mentioned. Him and I are spoiled only living within minutes of each other.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Count me in. Well, hopefully anyway. Mortalitool, do you have a tractor or skid steer at your woodlot? If not perhaps i can make mine available. I've got a Farmi winch, which makes it very easy to pull logs up to wherever you want to play with them.

Count me in. Well, hopefully anyway. Mortalitool, do you have a tractor or skid steer at your woodlot? If not perhaps i can make mine available. I've got a Farmi winch, which makes it very easy to pull logs up to wherever you want to play with them.

Sounds like a plan.
I have access to a tractor with a bucket on the front. Its very easy cutting. Literally drive up to the dead stand of trees, cut em down and buck em up and throw em in my truck. I'm not sure if i need help, but i will let a few folks know and if they are interested come on up!

There are tons of trees to be cut down and bucked up. After the first of the year we can plan a small gtg. That would be great!

There are a few saws in need of some good break in time as @svk has mentioned. Him and I are spoiled only living within minutes of each other.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
So where about are yall from? Any echos on the line up or is it the j reds n husky saws

Drop me a line sometime when your up this way. Stop by for a beer you've got a minute.

I'm off work from Dec. 23-Jan. 2. Otherwise most weekends are open. Also have some relatives that live north off 29 between River Falls and Prescott. If you've been to Harvest Fest the past 4 or so years I'm the one with all the chainsaws over by the sawmill. They call me the "Chainsaw Guy" when they can't remember my name.

So who here is around the twin cities or the Eau Claire area? I'm in River Falls, just off hwy 29. It'd be cool to meet some other members.
I'm in Osceola-A fair number of members around here and just to the north....

It will be a while until I can pick up a saw again-but we always have a good time when we GTG!

Welcome aboard!

15542153_1736860229967246_1414514889057531260_n.jpg

Back