Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep me posted as well. Not sure if I can make it, but if we're going a small saw shootout, I've got a Shindaiwa 488, Dolmar 421, and Stihl 261cm to throw in the mix

I've got an oe that I ported myself, I have 2 ne's with gasket delete's & muff mods & the oe with gasket delete & muff mod, a stock 353, a poulan 5020, a shindaiwa 488, a poulan 2900 46 c/c ported by me.
And now I have 550xp, Put a tank thru the 550 today, I may have a new favorite 50 c/c saw.:D

So I am thinking that everyone shows up with 40-50 cc saws (and whatever others you want to bring are welcome too) and come equipped with a good round ground chisel chain and 14-16" bar. That way we are more looking to showcase the power of the engine versus getting into chain dynamics.

I have good chains for low pro, .325, and 3/8 all sharpened by the same guy as well for consistency that anyone would be welcome to use.

No race chains here. 3/8 .050 full chisel and sharpened with the handcrank style. I know from reading here that this is not the fastest chain for this saw. It is what I am set up to sharpen though.

Which one of you is just west of Lino and has saws on craigslist ocassionaly?

i have saws for sale on the CL but always have the town listed for circle pines or lino lakes. There is a guy who sells saws in Blaine. Never met him or inquired on any of his saws though.

Anyone want to buy a Husky 350 with muffler mod?!!?!?!!? hahahahaha

Back