Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and JD went to the council meeting for the Chisago county fair, held in Rush City, tonight and it looks very promising that we will be doing some chainsaw racing at their fair. We will keep you all posted as we learn more. We have so much fun doing it at the Burnett county fair in Grantsburg, heck why not do another fair. Who all is interested in attending?

If there's gravy fries I'm game. Looking at the map its a easy drive sounds like fun to me!
Plus its close enough to Canada I can atleast drive to it. Those fries are on my to eat list this year.

GRAVY FRIES OR BUST!!

The Race is on!!! JD got word from the Chisago county fair board that we are invited to come to the fair and do some racing. The date is Saturday July 20 at 4:30pm. I hope we can get a good showing. I will probably bring a dozen or two saws with.:msp_thumbup: We will be discussing more about it tommorrow night at T-dawgs in Grantsburg at our weekly council meeting.:msp_thumbsup:

This matter needs further discussion... Duane & I will be at tdawgs tonight, anybody else in??

Poor Grizz - got a gift certificate tonight to Mr. Large Burrito in Forest Lake. No time for making breakfast tomorrow, so guess I'll stop for lunch on the way to work.

I tried to convince JD to open the intake of the pipe he had for Levi's Deere... But he'll need a 20" bar on it to get through a 12" cant...:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back