Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still almost 80 here!!!
I'm gonna run home and split some wood before you guys' cold leaks down here...
:dizzy:

I just came in from fireing up the old wood burner,it hit 70 today,but temps have dropping fast the last two hours.

It's still almost 80 here!!!
I'm gonna run home and split some wood before you guys' cold leaks down here...
:dizzy:

Love Missouri 81 for a high 36 for a low. It's dropped to 60 here wind is really picking up and so are the clouds.

Wish I would of came out now. Doesn't look like plowing is gonna be needed. Forecast 9+ in. and we get nothing. We'll see in the morn

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Was wondering where you were tonight.... thought you mighta ditched us to go to Arbys or somethin... :msp_angry:

By the way, we have your hedge trimmer attachment...:clap:

O crap I left that leftover Arbeys in my truck.... Better get it out before it starts to stink too bad!!:msp_scared:

I wish I would have stayed home... My stomach hurts from laughing too hard. :)

Well, glad you didnt! Another successful AS council meeting at T-Dawgs. Food was great even though I think Andy's beard got visibly longer while we waited.. (or was it just the stuff he was putting in it?:msp_scared:)

Anyway.. got to see someone conquer the bridge burner challenge burger too! Looking forward to next weeks' full agenda... Maybe it'll be nice enough to grill!
:msp_w00t:

Woke up to no snow!!! :rock: :clap:
u guys across the river looked like u got it pretty good

Left work in Circle Pines at 1am to nothing, started snowing east of Forest Lake, was dang near whiteout by the time I hit Osceola.

Driveway is mostly melted off already, just a couple inches in the grass left. This stuff still sucks butt though.

A crappy pic from the nightly o-dark-thirty frisbee game:

attachment.php

Left work in Circle Pines at 1am to nothing, started snowing east of Forest Lake, was dang near whiteout by the time I hit Osceola.

Driveway is mostly melted off already, just a couple inches in the grass left. This stuff still sucks butt though.

A crappy pic from the nightly o-dark-thirty frisbee game:

attachment.php

Yard never changed color, got a little fuzzy, but the later rain washed the snow away.

Truck shop outside of Medford had 15" on the ground this morning. For once somebody else took the horns.

feel sorry for u guys up north,it just aint rite in may:angry::angry::msp_scared:

? Today is Thursday (the colored funnies only come out on Sunday).

Philbert

He only can read Garfield and Blondie on Sunday. Today was Doonesbury and Hi and Lois day.

He starts missing the shifts and screws up his mileage real bad if he gets to giggling too much.

Back