Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm... brown sugar bacon...

zyzu3u5y.jpg

This $#!t is good!!!

And Andy's gonna bring his weed burner...

(Not that kind- he doesn't do that anymore)

We got home & I took over the computer. He's been sitting over there pouting for over an hour. He finally gave up & went to bed. :laugh:

You REALLY need to get your own computer!!!! I hate sharing.:msp_angry:

:msp_biggrin:

Who's all coming to the big brush fire on Saturday? Probably bring a couple saws to play with. I think I saw Adam was coming over, you gonna have that 2186?

Oh yeah im coming! The 2186 will be there, we should actually get a video. Its still got a 7 pin and a 36" on it. If the skiddys there we might have to "practice". I dont think derrick will make it. Anyone bringing drain oil just in case?

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Oh yeah im coming! The 2186 will be there, we should actually get a video. Its still got a 7 pin and a 36" on it. If the skiddys there we might have to "practice". I dont think derrick will make it. Anyone bringing drain oil just in case?

Gotta swap an 8 pin on it so its a more even race. Skidsteer will be there. I am bringing the propane weed torch for starting the fire, works better than used oil.

Sounds good ill throw an 8 on and a shorter bar. Ill bring a videocamera, it only lasts about an hour charged though. I will probably need a ride from the dairy, im a 2 wheeler.

I'm thinking about coming up as the wife has a bridal shower and diaper kegger on Saturday. I think this will be more fun but have to see what she says.

Yeah I knew I was spelling it off a bit I know how to spell kendoll.

Who'd have thought a feller that looks like Andy would have a fascination with dolls? :laugh:

Won't be up Saturday, got other stuff goin on. Will be watching for smoke signals from the north though.

Latest posts

Back