Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Build a burger at tdawgs tonight!!!

va6a9a5y.jpg

Sounds like a good color scheme for a 2186!:msp_thumbup:

Now look here.... There can only be one princess..... BUT if my 2186 were to take your 385 for a ride then I would paint it a famous color!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pink with a black top, BIG dawgs and a full wrap would be sexxy!!:msp_wub:

Then I could paint "Save the ta ta's" on the side for breast cancer awareness!! :hmm3grin2orange:

Since my 385 is stock and yours isn't we should compare the two. I'm waiting for Scott because I really enjoyed Princess. The video on yours was great but it's good and broke in now. I would love to try it out. Next question is I'll have the change to pick up a saw in the $500-600 range. I know where there are some 346's stowed away for safe keeping should I nab one or buy a couple used project saws? I know I do miss my 346 but I've got so many 40-50cc saws haha.

but i sure like your 346:msp_thumbup::hmm3grin2orange:

We are on our way home from our weekly Arborist counsel meeting at Tdawgs bar in Grantsburg. Good times, talked about a lot of important issues. Whodathunk this chainsawing stuff would be so involved.

We are on our way home from our weekly Arborist counsel meeting at Tdawgs bar in Grantsburg. Good times, talked about a lot of important issues. Whodathunk this chainsawing stuff would be so involved.

At least you didn't have to go watch drunken guys dressed as women bowl on a hockey rink!:hmm3grin2orange:

Man important issues? Thought us chainsaw guys avoid those, lol. Well I got to stare at this tonight:D

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

After a long and vigorous debate we decided that Sarah is to bring venison and vegetables to the brush fire on Saturday by the dairy.
It was a good meeting!

After a long and vigorous debate we decided that Sarah is to bring venison and vegetables to the brush fire on Saturday by the dairy.
It was a good meeting!

And Andy's gonna bring his weed burner...

(Not that kind- he doesn't do that anymore)

We got home & I took over the computer. He's been sitting over there pouting for over an hour. He finally gave up & went to bed. :laugh:

Ya, they did, sorry I have not gotten them posted...been working some obnoxious hours lately... Plus it can be hard to pry the computer out of Andys hands :msp_unsure:

Is there an app for that? :hmm3grin2orange:

That's okay. I know the guys were asking for them. All in due time! :msp_thumbup:

Back