Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday afternoon, bout 1 or so John said he was going to light up the brush piles. I figure I'll bring the skidsteer and a comfy chair along.

I would imagine a fella might even need a saw or two with. Sounds like a good time, I dont think me and Sarah have plans for this weekend yet so I will say we will be there. The weather channel says 35 for a hi, 23 for a low with ENE winds at 7mph. Sounds nice.

I would imagine a fella might even need a saw or two with. Sounds like a good time, I dont think me and Sarah have plans for this weekend yet so I will say we will be there. The weather channel says 35 for a hi, 23 for a low with ENE winds at 7mph. Sounds nice.
I say sure, why not! of course, with the fire and all, I may not need my new Carhartt bib overalls that I am expecting in the mail tomorrow!:kilt:

Well I ate a Totinos party pizza and spent about 3 1/2 hours filing on a chain. It was a good night of hanging in the garage, now I'm off to bed.

Good morning all, its a balmy 15 here in Belle Plaine with a Minnesoda wind @ a steady 15 - 20 mph! What a good way to welcome the first day of spring! Brought home a couple practice logs from the Hoskey farm for the Hedgefest races... BOY I need to work on my change overs.... Have a good day everyone!

Back