Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a guy lined up to come in and square up all those pines we cut. VERY reasonable cost, but the more help on site the better. Sounds like he wants to do it in later in May.

He got a portable band mill? You sure he want 15 dudes with chainsaws standing on the end of the mill with crazed cookie cuttin eyes? I'll be there.

Not sure you can have a "million dollar" rain in March-But this rain sure is nice to see!:bowdown:

I like it! Don't trust Ma Nature yet though, the plow stays on the truck for a couple more weeks.

Guys were digging a new drain tile at work yesterday, surprisingly little frost in the ground already, most of this stuff should soak in well.

:msp_blink: this coming week should be a rush. I guess I've payed too much attention to Mitch, I'll be lucky to have 2-3 days to get this saw built.

Since this thread is about GTG's, I thought I would post some pics of a cottonwood I cut today for the upcoming Iowa Spring GTG on April 27th. Today was too muddy and raining off and on, so was difficult to do much else. Now I need things to dry up so we can get the tractor and pull her out!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ron

I did the MN conceal and carry class today. One of the couples that was there also taking the class was living in one of these. They sold their home and other stuff and were going to be nomads. Changed their address to South Dakota. Looked pretty cool! F550 Diesel

3.jpg

I did the MN conceal and carry class today. One of the couples that was there also taking the class was living in one of these. They sold their home and other stuff and were going to be nomads. Changed their address to South Dakota. Looked pretty cool! F550 Diesel

3.jpg

Looks like a GTG vehicle for sure, although it would be nice if it was on a 550 RAM!!!:msp_thumbup:

3.jpg

Nice rig! Would be even better with the availability of a REAL diesel engine.:shock:

3.jpg

Ok kids, lets think for a minute or two here. Standard procedure in a Ford shop (I hear) is to pull the cab from the chassis to do things like change an alternator. So here we are pulling the "camper", then the cab, and then reinstalling. I think it will be affordable for this couple, but WOW.
Or in a 550 is there another motor option, like a Detroit? Or is it a gasser?

Latest posts

Back