Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I stopped out at Boyd's open house today. I'm kinda new to AS and didn't really know anyone. It was really neat watching the chainsaw racing and looking at all the different saws.
Thanks to Boyd for the doughnut and the Fiskar axe deal. Boyd has an impressive place.
Thanks to Grandpatractor and Andydodgegeek showing me the different saws and chains and helping this socially challenged person feel welcomed. Everyone was really friendly, thanks, DF

Hi all, I stopped out at Boyd's open house today. I'm kinda new to AS and didn't really know anyone. It was really neat watching the chainsaw racing and looking at all the different saws.
Thanks to Boyd for the doughnut and the Fiskar axe deal. Boyd has an impressive place.
Thanks to Grandpatractor and Andydodgegeek showing me the different saws and chains and helping this socially challenged person feel welcomed. Everyone was really friendly, thanks, DF

Thanks for stopping by DF. hopefully we will see more of you in the future! Remember we're the folks who put the fun in dysfunctional!

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by DF. hopefully we will see more of you in the future! Remember we're the folks who put the fun in dysfunctional!

Boyd do you have any Jonsered summer hats or will be getting any. My closest dealer is 50 mile and doesn't handle them.

After reading 45 pages that took 6 beers to read . And having to wipe the screen off acople times from blowing beer out my nose from laughing to dam hard. I am subscribing so that I no when all the fun will be. So when is the next GTG??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

beefie

After reading 45 pages that took 6 beers to read . And having to wipe the screen off acople times from blowing beer out my nose from laughing to dam hard. I am subscribing so that I no when all the fun will be. So when is the next GTG??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

beefie

Mini GTG next Saturday to cut for Bob N. Should only take about 4hrs or so...

Would like to GTG at Denny's sometime yet this spring-If spring would ever get here..........

Nice to meet another Minnesoootan, yaaaah! Lots of good people on this site, yaaah you betcha. Hope you can make it out to some more of our fun gatherings, we always have lots of fun and eat too much.:biggrin:

Yup, good times, good times... Was real nice talkin to the old J-red rep, meeting some of Boyd's customers, and chatting with friends. I took a couple pics with the ole tele:

e9atated.jpg

3uzape8u.jpg

y8edu2ap.jpg

Man, its tough not having a skid steer! The men had to heft a log up onto the trailer... Yikes!
4aqede6e.jpg

What is that white stuff Hedgerow up there again.:msp_tongue::msp_tongue:

Cuttin for Bob April 20

OK, folks.. As you know, the food's almost as important as the reason for cutting!

Barb @ interfaith will be sending along delicious sweet rolls for morning break & cookies for whenever break...
I'll be bringing a crockpot of venison chili, and fatboy (?) will also be providing a crackpot of chili

We need:

Eating utensils
Eating plates/bowls
Somethin to wipe beards off with
Cheese for the chili
Onions for the chili
Sour cream for the chili?
Maybe some chips or something?

BYOB?

If you're planning on joining, let Boyd know, and sign up for something if ya wanna, folks!
:clap:

OK, folks.. As you know, the food's almost as important as the reason for cutting!

Barb @ interfaith will be sending along delicious sweet rolls for morning break & cookies for whenever break...
I'll be bringing a crockpot of venison chili, and fatboy (?) will also be providing a crackpot of chili

We need:

Eating utensils
Eating plates/bowls
Somethin to wipe beards off with
Cheese for the chili.. pele55
Onions for the chili pele55
Sour cream for the chili?
Maybe some chips or something?

BYOB?

If you're planning on joining, let Boyd know, and sign up for something if ya wanna, folks!
:clap:
i will bring cheese and onions

So is that next weekend the 20th? I don't think I can make that one, Need to see what my wifes work schedlue is. Keep me posted.

Beefie

Another good weekend over. Got alot done, went to Boyd's yesterday then car shopping with Sarah, today I slept in a bit then worked in the shop on my Jeep cherokee replacing the clutch. Now I just got inside for the night, I told Sarah "garbage is out, wood stove is full, cats are fed, now pants are coming off." :msp_biggrin:

Another good weekend over. Got alot done, went to Boyd's yesterday then car shopping with Sarah, today I slept in a bit then worked in the shop on my Jeep cherokee replacing the clutch. Now I just got inside for the night, I told Sarah "garbage is out, wood stove is full, cats are fed, now pants are coming off." :msp_biggrin:

Can't believe you even had pants on.

Hoping to have all the video of Boyds open house up tonight.. Would of been up last night but I'm kinda slow on the video editing. Anyone know of a good editing software that's free to download??

Latest posts

Back