Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more...

attachment.php

Nathan (far left) on injured reserve from the finger-smashing incident... You're not havin fun till you smash a finger stackin wood, right? :msp_sad:
attachment.php

attachment.php

And one of my favorites from the day...
attachment.php

What an amazing group. I say it every time, and every time I mean it. What an honor to be a part of this group!!!

I'm pretty frustrated right now. I got the 61/272 finished up got it tuned and Damn crank seal didn't hold up. I was impressed until that happened. The only thing I should expect from anything I do is to do it twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm sittin here lookin at AS with out any pants on and I look over in the chair next to me and there sits Sarah also looking at AS without any pants on. What do you know???

Certainly a unique take on foreplay but to each their own.

Boyd, your Inbox is full so you won't get the carefully crafted thank you I tried to send you.

Hey, Jon. I got a friend request from a James Glover. Who the hell is that?

Certainly a unique take on foreplay but to each their own.

Boyd, your Inbox is full so you won't get the carefully crafted thank you I tried to send you.

Hey, Jon. I got a friend request from a James Glover. Who the hell is that?

He's one of them big, bad, mean biker dudes... better stay away!

Stopped by the dodgegeeks yesterday to watch Andy perform tranny surgery on his jeep... got introduced the whole family of Mountain Lions they call cats.. Beefie... I think you've got some competition going on here. Those things are rather intimidating!

I got the jeep all finished. New clutch and flywheel. Drives real nice. Took it out to where I cut firewood and got stuck in deep snow. Called Sarah, told her to bring the diesel but by the time she got there we had it out. he gave a little push and I did the driving. Now I got me a good saw haulin rig.

I got the jeep all finished. New clutch and flywheel. Drives real nice. Took it out to where I cut firewood and got stuck in deep snow. Called Sarah, told her to bring the diesel but by the time she got there we had it out. he gave a little push and I did the driving. Now I got me a good saw haulin rig.

Glad to hear that GMC's aren't the only ones that need a push!:msp_biggrin:

Back