Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt know if you all have seen this yet!

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/240935.htm#post4430792

Hey Sarah, Id like a shirt if you please. :msp_biggrin:

oo. You're a little late to the party. I'll have to see if one of the extras that I ordered to sell at the fair will fit your needs. I'll let you know what I've got when I get it! Order is already placed. I could possibly squeak one more in if I ask him real nice, depending on how far he's gotten. But if he had to order shirts to fill my order, then you will be out of luck on an order of your choice. :dunno:

Here is a picture of the race cants for next weekend, I will be bringing them loaded on my old 47 Dodge.

attachment.php

Hey Andy you should buy this and start a collection:
Do-Bid.com
Sorry I haven't had any time to attend any events. I'm hoping to get up north to my trailer this weekend, 1st time this year. DF

Anybody go to Hayward Lumberjack Championships?

I won't be able to make it due to work.

Philbert

id love to ,but too far away.
someday i want to go to one of them. ive watched stihl timber sports on tv ,looks like loads of fun!:msp_w00t:

When I was a young kid I had a neighbor who was a good friend of mine. His nick name was Homer. He was a real nice guy. Anyways he had an old Willys Jeep that I thought was the coolest thing with wheels. It seemed like it would go thru anything. He did a spring over and put in a 289 ford v8 back in the late 70's early 80's. Well Homer passed away back in may of 2010. I often wondered what happened to his cool old Willys. Well today while looking at craigslist I saw it. I couldn't believe it, I called my brother and told him about it. I just had to buy it. It doesn't look at all different from when I saw it last time so many years ago. Very solid body, runs great, NO brakes. Well I just got home, I am 6'2" and barely fit in it but I dont even care it is SWEET!!! I will probably start a thread on it later when I get more pics but I just had to share it with my good friends on our thread. Here is one of the few pics I took of it today at the guys house I bought it from.:msp_biggrin::rock::clap::msp_wub:

attachment.php

When I was a young kid I had a neighbor who was a good friend of mine. His nick name was Homer. He was a real nice guy. Anyways he had an old Willys Jeep that I thought was the coolest thing with wheels. It seemed like it would go thru anything. He did a spring over and put in a 289 ford v8 back in the late 70's early 80's. Well Homer passed away back in may of 2010. I often wondered what happened to his cool old Willys. Well today while looking at craigslist I saw it. I couldn't believe it, I called my brother and told him about it. I just had to buy it. It doesn't look at all different from when I saw it last time so many years ago. Very solid body, runs great, NO brakes. Well I just got home, I am 6'2" and barely fit in it but I dont even care it is SWEET!!! I will probably start a thread on it later when I get more pics but I just had to share it with my good friends on our thread. Here is one of the few pics I took of it today at the guys house I bought it from.:msp_biggrin::rock::clap::msp_wub:

attachment.php

you suck........:msp_wub: that's the jealousy talking.

attachment.php

Ah, heck. You only turn 40 once. Next week, no more milkin out this birthday... :haha:

attachment.php

That's awesome

attachment.php

SAY IT WITH ME...... 3.9L 4BT cummins!!:rock:

Congrats andy!

attachment.php
Please bring it to pine city. Please.

Latest posts

Back