Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Well so far I have a pretty good pile of fish. This last weekend was ok but the weekend before was excellent. I brought home 9 northerns and a 22" Largemouth Bass, one of the northerns I kept was a 36"er. I had also caught a 32" that I had to put back. The lake I fish has a 24-36" slot that has to be released. Sarah caught a real nice one about 34" and my brother caught a 30". Lots of nice fish for a day. I ran out of minnows twice. Anyone else doing any fishing?

hoskvarna

hoskvarna

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well so far I have a pretty good pile of fish. This last weekend was ok but the weekend before was excellent. I brought home 9 northerns and a 22" Largemouth Bass, one of the northerns I kept was a 36"er. I had also caught a 32" that I had to put back. The lake I fish has a 24-36" slot that has to be released. Sarah caught a real nice one about 34" and my brother caught a 30". Lots of nice fish for a day. I ran out of minnows twice. Anyone else doing any fishing?

i really jealous,wish i didnt have to work and could take road trips!

Stihlalltheway

Stihlalltheway

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
I have gone spearing with my brother in law before but I never got to throw the spear. I could see myself getting into the hobby though, I just have too many other hobbies at the time.
I know a guy who carves decoys for competition and use. I could probably hook you up with an incredibly realistic one if you really want to get into it.

flyboy553

flyboy553

Oakaholic
I have gone spearing with my brother in law before but I never got to throw the spear. I could see myself getting into the hobby though, I just have too many other hobbies at the time.

I could see you getting in to the hobby, but dang, Andy, I can't see you getting in to one of those tiny spear houses! Well, okay, maybe in, but never out!:ices_rofl:

Ted

Lark-o

Lark-o

ArboristSite Operative
still on east? You're suppose to throw those bucket mouths back ya know ;)
We've got a dozen or so walleyes so far biggest was a 26". took dad out to rush yesterday and we brought home limit of crappies, made mom happy to have some fresh fish.

Last edited:

Latest posts