Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so far I have a pretty good pile of fish. This last weekend was ok but the weekend before was excellent. I brought home 9 northerns and a 22" Largemouth Bass, one of the northerns I kept was a 36"er. I had also caught a 32" that I had to put back. The lake I fish has a 24-36" slot that has to be released. Sarah caught a real nice one about 34" and my brother caught a 30". Lots of nice fish for a day. I ran out of minnows twice. Anyone else doing any fishing?

Well so far I have a pretty good pile of fish. This last weekend was ok but the weekend before was excellent. I brought home 9 northerns and a 22" Largemouth Bass, one of the northerns I kept was a 36"er. I had also caught a 32" that I had to put back. The lake I fish has a 24-36" slot that has to be released. Sarah caught a real nice one about 34" and my brother caught a 30". Lots of nice fish for a day. I ran out of minnows twice. Anyone else doing any fishing?

i really jealous,wish i didnt have to work and could take road trips!

I have gone spearing with my brother in law before but I never got to throw the spear. I could see myself getting into the hobby though, I just have too many other hobbies at the time.
I know a guy who carves decoys for competition and use. I could probably hook you up with an incredibly realistic one if you really want to get into it.

I have gone spearing with my brother in law before but I never got to throw the spear. I could see myself getting into the hobby though, I just have too many other hobbies at the time.

I could see you getting in to the hobby, but dang, Andy, I can't see you getting in to one of those tiny spear houses! Well, okay, maybe in, but never out!:ices_rofl:

Ted

Another Christmas come and gone, hope you all had a good one. I plan on cutting up some wood out at the boiler this weekend if anyone is looking to run some saws let me know.

Andy I'll be over to get some saw time in. Gonna head out tonight at midnight to get some crappies on horseshoe. Hearing good reports lately.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2

still on east? You're suppose to throw those bucket mouths back ya know ;)
We've got a dozen or so walleyes so far biggest was a 26". took dad out to rush yesterday and we brought home limit of crappies, made mom happy to have some fresh fish.

Last edited:
Back