Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . .have yet to see a hydraulic saw in person.

Here's your chance!

I have worked in factories that had other hydraulic powered tools, including a router. Looked just like a conventional Milwaukee woodworking router, except that it was powered by hoses. Used to cut / trim extruded aluminum parts.

Philbert

Back in the old days Larry Anderson (the old Tilton/Jonsered rep) would bring all his dealers a tub of Dey Herring cutlets for Christmas. Yesterday Pele and I grabbed a tub and headed to North Branch in search of Larry. Needless to says he was quite surprised when we showed up at his front door! Many of you have met Larry at our shop and he told me to tell all of you Hello and wishes everyone one a Merry Christmas!

Hi Ryan, me and my wife live about 40 minutes north of St Paul. We put on some chainsaw races up at the Chisago County fair every year. Always good to have some more people join us. If you want to run some ported saws sometime feel free to pm me. I always have some wood to make into smaller pieces.

That sounds great. I don't get in too often, but hopefully I'll make the trip a couple of times this winter. I'll drop you a line if I can find some spare time. Thanks for the offer. :)
Sounds good.

There are lots of good places over in Woodbury to meet or somewhere further in too.

I like the sound of breaking inn saws.
There are tons of trees to be cut down and bucked up. After the first of the year we can plan a small gtg. That would be great!

There are a few saws in need of some good break in time as @svk has mentioned. Him and I are spoiled only living within minutes of each other.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back