• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MINT Sexy Redhead 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
EDIT 2171 is STILL AVAILABLE. PM if interested.

2171 - Absolutely MINT. saw is as new, could be passed off as NIB. It was fueled and fired and tabs trimmed and tuned. I made a few test cuts with it and drained it. The saw runs great, it is as new. It was run on 40:1 VP SEF/Stihl Ultra

Included in sale:
Jonsered 2171 Power head
20" Jonsered Labeled Tsumura/Total bar 3/8 .058 72dl
2- 20" 3/8 .058 Chains (73LPX) 72dl
Jonsered Bar scabbard
Owners manual
Tool kit
Original shipping carton
Warranty cards

Everything is new, bar/chains are new never been used.

Asking $850 plus shipping

2188 - Also absolutely MINT condition. The saw has had at most 3/4 tank of fuel through it. I fueled it with VP/Ultra, tuned it, made a few cuts in a large walnut round to try it out. Runs perfect, oils etc etc. it could be passed off as never started. All stock, no monkey business.

Included in sale:
Jonsered 2188 Power head
24" Jonsered labeled Tsumura/Total bar 3/8 .058 -84dl
1 - 24" 3/8 .058 73LPX 84dl chain
Jonsered Bar scabbard
Owners manual
Tool kit
Warranty cards
Original shipping carton

The bar and chain were used for the few test cuts. the rest of the run time was on a sugi bar (yeah, I swapped bars at 1/4 tank lol)

Asking $900 plus shipping

Thanks guys,
-AJ

DSC02906.JPG DSC02905.JPG DSC02927.JPG DSC02929.JPG DSC02930.JPG

You can link a credit card to your PayPal account...

I've got an old dispute they think I owe them $625 for, despite their fraud department and my bank saying I was taken. My bank reversed the charge, they seem to think I was supposed to wait for them to decide whether or not I'd ever see my money again - I went with my bank instead and my account(s) have been locked ever since. F paypal! :)

The wife still uses it, and she'd have my balls :chop: if I spent 9 bills on anything right now. So yeah, I'll use my card instead. :D

I've been reluctantly thinking about using the 2166 for milling this winter, and have been casually looking for a dedicated milling saw instead. This will do nicely and give me something to stick my 36" bar on with a bit more balls for felling my larger trees.

Latest posts

Back