• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MINT Sexy Redhead 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i wasnt gearing up for selling.... id snatch that 2171. You guys need to make your "play" quick. ;)You can order a 2188 from Terry any day of the week. Good Luck finding a near nos 2171. I have a mint one and this ones tuggin on me.

never said I was broke.... just that I spent $2k on dogs in the last 30 days.:D When a saw like this comes along.... you buy "now" and figure it out later.

I did sell one of my boer does today... well took a trade and cash. Guy brought me a brand new Mossy Oak Mossburg 702 plinkster .22 with a scope on it. Msrp on the rifle is $220. He said he had right at $275 in the gun and the scope. And he gave me $50 on top of that for a doe that I had listed for $225.:cool:

Back