• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MINT Sexy Redhead 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i wasnt gearing up for selling.... id snatch that 2171. You guys need to make your "play" quick. ;)You can order a 2188 from Terry any day of the week. Good Luck finding a near nos 2171. I have a mint one and this ones tuggin on me.
I would rather have a well used one I wouldn't feel bad about using. These new ones turn me away.

Tell you what, for a small fee, I would be willing to break her in for you and then you wont feel so bad about using it. I'm just trying to help.
Use it until it's a $450 saw instead is what I want or maybe even a box of parts needing rebuild. Only 2 of my saws came in running condition. The rest were in boxes or needed a piston to run.

The 2188 landed on my door step this morning, and I think AJ did a better job packing it that Jonny did at the factory. I kid you not, my recycle bin is full of all the wadding he stuck in that box. She came out of all that paper double wrapped in foam...

After a good 3 minutes of digging for my saw, I did finally pull the PH out into daylight and it's absolutely flawless!

Solid transaction. Many thanks AJ!

Bump

I've loved jonsereds since I had a 2055t, they are beautiful looking saws

Back