• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS MS460 New price $1000.00 New 25" Bar included

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did that come from? He listed the saw, he lowered his price, what would make you think he doesn't actually want to sell it. Seems like a slap in the face to a standup guy.
Bad play VF.

If anything all that posted in this FOR SALE thread with random drival gave a "slap in the face".
What it is to you anyhow?
I am trying to buy it and I get **** on? I'm pretty well fed up with all the trolls on this site.

If anything all that posted in this FOR SALE thread with random drival gave a "slap in the face".
I am trying to buy it and I get **** on? I'm pretty well fed up with all the trolls on this site.
The "random drival" keeps the thread on top.
Just seems odd to question a man's intentions in your first post. Maybe you know something I don't. But that's what makes this forum interesting. We all have different points of view.

Did you buy it ? If you did you are a lucky guy awesome saw

And don't take it personal. It was just my humble opinion. It don't count for much around here anyways. [emoji12]

You seem to have trouble getting along with a lot of people......

No, not at all.

You seem to have trouble getting along with a lot of people......

For all that are wondering, I sent Mastermind 2 emails and a few PMs about the saw trying to work a deal and never heard anything. I then posted on this thread and basically got told to "f off" by the trolls... so I guess maybe that is why I'm just a bit annoyed.

Between that, things going on in business, my back killing me, having a real bad sinus infection (which means I haven't slept for crap in weeks) it's not exactly sunshine and rainbows.

If Randy wants people to stop posting in his thread, he can say something about it. If he doesn't care, why should anyone else? If I'm interested in a saw, I will send a PM, text, email, or just call the guy.

No need to read ten pages of ********... just ask him directly and see what he says. It's pretty phukin simple.

I'm not about to read 10 pages of mostly b/s, but if you are actually wanting to sell it, let's talk.

I don't need the bar or chains. You interesting in any trading?

Hey VF,

The saw was "sold", Randy didn't have a problem with the side comments, as far as I know.

Who **** on you? You came in here like the humorless bastard you've proven yourself to be. With your skewed sense of self importance, and you start insulting the masses.
Do us all a favor, and shut up.

For all that are wondering, I sent Mastermind 2 emails and a few PMs about the saw trying to work a deal and never heard anything. I then posted on this thread and basically got told to "f off" by the trolls... so I guess maybe that is why I'm just a bit annoyed.

Between that, things going on in business, my back killing me, having a real bad sinus infection (which means I haven't slept for crap in weeks) it's not exactly sunshine and rainbows.

Yeah no kidding, did you read my post?! "For all that are wondering, I sent Mastermind 2 emails and a few PMs about the saw trying to work a deal and never heard anything"

No you did not.

I don't have a single PM from you, or any emails.

Back