Modders beware!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The aftermarket parts business all say for offroad use only if it doesn't meet EPA. As far as how effective the catalytic converter rule is, I don't know. I do know that I've been in several shops having muffler work done that said in no uncertain terms that they would not remove a catalytic converter. I hadn't even asked them to.

Are you saying we should use our saws 'off- road' and not bring them to Midas for muffler work?

I'm with you so far :cheers:

But fear not - those r's aren't wasted. I think they all wind up in Minnesota... a kind of linguistic law of conservation: consonants are neither created nor destroyed. They just magically reappear in the Midwest. :clap:

Now ah don't care who you are! Thet raht thar is funny! :D

Howdy,
It'll be interesting when the first case hits the court. How can anyone expect anybody to take responsibility for emissions standards that they don't have the equipment to test or document levels of pollution.

Same way they can hold the owners of a business responsible for pollution caused by a previous owner. In fact, if Owner A caused the pollution, by doing something that was perfectly legal at the time, not only Owner A, but Owner B, C, D, E, F and so on can and will be held financially responsible for thecleanup, even though it was discovered only during the ownership of Owner F.

Fair? Just?

What's that got to do with it? This is the EPA!

You don't want to know how many people have been financially ruined in just this way.

Yep Space ya done got it stirred up.

wasp.gif

If you had a good answer you'd give it. I think I called your bluff! You're nothing more than a troll.

Yep. I proved that 2 or 3 pages ago. He is the classic liberal fool. He cant work an argument correctly, he just ignores when he is wrong and spews more bullcrap that sounds intelligent to the average idiot. What he keeps getting wrong is that most of us arent idiots. That is his role, the fool.

Yep. I proved that 2 or 3 pages ago. He is the classic liberal fool. He cant work an argument correctly, he just ignores when he is wrong and spews more bullcrap that sounds intelligent to the average idiot. What he keeps getting wrong is that most of us arent idiots. That is his role, the fool.

Bowtie, your method involves calling anyone who disagrees with you a liberal fag. Such a method certainly proves something, but not what you're trying to prove.

For those interested in who is trolling, I invite you to peruse this thread and note who is staying on topic and who is not. Also note who is making pointless and baseless accusations. The posts speak for themselves.

For those interested in who is trolling, I invite you to peruse this thread and note who is staying on topic and who is not. Also note who is making pointless and baseless accusations. The posts speak for themselves.

Another diversion tactic. You are growing more transparent. You might try getting some new material, or trying another forum.

I spoke the truth about you, and you well know it, just the denial is tough huh?

Don't like being call out? Don't like being pushed into the corner? Better get used to it and learn how to come up with answers in your profession! My accusations are neither pointless nor baseless. I made 3 points and based them on all your trolling posts. All one must do is take your recommendation and peruse your posts. I think you're a troll and ought to go away. The only thing here for you is trolling. You're obviously not here for what the rest of are. We love chainsaws and the commoradre of hanging out with others of like mind. All you do is hinder that.

hey, space we got 12k+of yours to look at
I rest my case

Brad, I've been on this site long enough to see half a dozen hot shots just like you come and go. You're on your way out too, you just don't know it yet.

One of the reasons I am still here is because my policy is not to get into name calling contests. Doing so says a heck a lot more about you than the person you're attacking.

Brad, I've been on this site long enough to see half a dozen hot shots just like you come and go. You're on your way out too, you just don't know it yet.

One of the reasons I am still here is because my policy is not to get into name calling contests. Doing so says a heck a lot more about you than the person you're attacking.

Space, you don't scare me. I won't get in a name calling contest either. I stated what you are, nothing more.

Back