Modders beware!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mother has been dead for 6 years, and you'll do well to watch your step when speaking of her.

Dont care about that, but you will do well to start posting more chainsaw related stuf not meant to mislead. Come on Rex, take the nancy pants off.

I EPA has been complaining about modded saws for years, so has OSHA. Once it leaves the store, it is yours. Do with it what you want.

Just another ploy from the green movement and the lack of realists is our world. YANK YANK...

I EPA has been complaining about modded saws for years, so has OSHA. Once it leaves the store, it is yours. Do with it what you want.

Just another ploy from the green movement and the lack of realists is our world. YANK YANK...

Yep modding saws is nothing new and they can't stop you from doing it to a saw you paid for.

Who's whining?!!! You are absolutely amazing! You should be humiliated to be doing what you're doing.

For what? Standing up for myself when someone personally insults me, questions my masculinity and sexual orientation, says I'm a discredit to my chosen profession, misconstrues my political orientation, and then has the nerve to call me a troll? You've got a lot of nerve bub.

Yep modding saws is nothing new and they can't stop you from doing it to a saw you paid for.

Don't count on that. "Maybe not now, but soon, and forever."

(Casa Blanca)

Keep electing those Democrats and their filthy accomplices, the RINOs (McCain, Romney, et al), and that's exactly what will happen.

If I wasn't worried about taking this thread off topic, I'd ask you about your house:ices_rofl:

{nodding solemnly}

I'm glad you are properly concerned about thread drift, and have exercised personal restraint in the interests of keeping this thread on topic, informative, and relevant.

Thank you for your service to AS.

{/nodding solemnly}

And now, folks, we return to your regularly scheduled cat fight!

attachment.php

attachment.php

For what? Standing up for myself when someone personally insults me, questions my masculinity and sexual orientation, says I'm a discredit to my chosen profession, misconstrues my political orientation, and then has the nerve to call me a troll? You've got a lot of nerve bub.

And you have twice as much as him, LOL.

Serve a few hypocritical "moral" people on here right to actually get slapped with some consequences for their inattention to ethical obligations.

I was ball busting the saw modders. :cheers:

You need to look in the mirror. You made the very first derogatory remarks in this thread starting in post #17. And now that you're backed into a corner, you don't like it and start whining like a child. Nearly every time you enter a thread, you only do so to cause discord and trouble. I grow weary of it.

Back