Modders beware!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha ha ha what a total joke this is. Space has gone and told the teacher on us now, ha ha ha ha, what a total baby, I now have a new found disrespect for him. Cant take care of himself so he has to go crying to the mods. Man you wouldn't last 3 minutes where I work. Seems as though the fag remark hit home with him, must be one. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

You need to look in the mirror. You made the very first derogatory remarks in this thread starting in post #17. And now that you're backed into a corner, you don't like it and start whining like a child. Nearly every time you enter a thread, you only do so to cause discord and trouble. I grow weary of it.

You have not backed me into a corner. My first post was on topic and regarded epa regulation compliance. What I do not like is personal and inflammatory insults, and I will not stand for them. In fact, the posting guidelines agree with me.

Okay, okay. Somebody has got to say it.

Space has been playing you guys like cheap violins. It's all a game, and he's winning. He's sitting in front of his computer laughing himself silly at how easily he's gotten you all worked up, and believing that he's serious. He's bored, and you are this evening's entertainment.

The joke is on YOU guys!

There, Space, you're busted.

You have not backed me into a corner. My first post was on topic and regarded epa regulation compliance. What I do not like is personal and inflammatory insults, and I will not stand for them. In fact, the posting guidelines agree with me.

Now we better get out the rule book!!!!!!!!!

Your the one who started calling people immoral. If ya cant take it back then too bad for you. Who cares if someone calls you a name, take it like a man. I sling insults all day at my work, and I take it right back, no harm no foul.

Nobody here is agreeing with you, so why don't you go away, your like that stupid little kid that nobody likes and you mom makes you play with him.

Now we better get out the rule book!!!!!!!!!

Your the one who started calling people immoral. If ya cant take it back then too bad for you. Who cares if someone calls you a name, take it like a man. I sling insults all day at my work, and I take it right back, no harm no foul.

I don't care what you do at work. I will not tolerate that kind of behavior.

Serve a few hypocritical "moral" people on here right to actually get slapped with some consequences for their inattention to ethical obligations.

So now you won't even claim your own words. If your first post in this thread, #17, isn't personal and inflammatory, then I don't know what is.

So now you won't even claim your own words. If your first post in this thread, #17, isn't personal and inflammatory, then I don't know what is.

Where have I not claimed my own words? I didn't stutter. I have spoken in no uncertain terms regarding the subject matter of this thread. If you took that personally, that's not my problem.

I don't care what you do at work. I will not tolerate that kind of behavior.

ha ha ha boooo hooo hooooooo, your a total fool. BOOO HOOO poor me, everybody is picking on me and I WONT STAND FOR IT!!!!!!! So I'm telling on you!!!!!!!

I don't care what you say space. I'll say it again.

Nobody here agree's with ya. Shoo fly don't bother me!!!

Nobody here agree's with ya. Shoo fly don't bother me!!!
Well golly, I didn't realize I was only supposed to speak when people agreed with me. I was under the impression men were supposed to have a spine.

That aside, you can only speak for yourself, and I can assure you that you do not know who agrees with what.

Latest posts

Back