More eBay craziness.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana John

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Am I the only one wondering what would make an MS361 worth $800?!?! There is a "new" MS361 0n fleabay right now that has almost a day to go and is up to $790. Can somebody explain this one to me? I don't understand what it is about fleabay that would make someone pay almost $200 more for this saw than you can buy it at the dealer (and no shipping)! What am I missing here?:confused:

Because most people would rather sit home in their underware and push buttons than actually go to the dealer and buy the saw. Also people on ebay get caught up in a 'gotta have it feeling of victory' and that drives prices up.

I think Andy Warhal likely had that one, elvis was into bikes ( Harleys ) man had good taste!

Fake Bid

I saw that too. I believe the owner was falsly bidding to jack the price. If you look at the bids it was all from some anonymous posting.

I just disregarded it and moved on.

Bigbob

Hot darn the King!! At least he knew what the best brand was:chainsaw: :chainsaw:
Like he would know anything about saw performance! He would be like you and stick with popular belief, and when enough do, makes a number one seller, but that has nothing to do with performance just popularity. Take for instance Elvis there were better
singers than him but the ladies all loved the man in sixties and seventies popular belief is how he cashed in.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back