• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS 261 c-m like new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man,
Awesome looking saw- set up exactly how I would and nice price too. I already have a deal negotiated on one with local AS friend, otherwise I would have been all over it too. Question about the Dawgs for the 362 that you used- Did they line up evenly/square across the front after you installed them? I bought Madsen's 4 point Dawgs for my 460 and had the OEM Dawgs sitting there so I put them on my 036 Pro. They bolted up fine and looked great, but were off-set causing the chain catch to holes to mis-align (had to drill a second hole) but the off-set tended to cause the saw to want to wander some so I replaced them with a stock set. I will be picking up the saw this month and already had planes to set it up similarly to yours (same as rest of my saws)- Thanks for any feedback you can offer on the mods. Congrats on the sale! Scott

Latest posts

Back