ms200t handle housing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.P

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i have taken my ms200t handle housing apart to look at it because the half choke was not working? and not a cant remember how it gos back together?? lol can anyone help? can someone post some pics? thanks matt:angry: :help:

Oh.. that sucks.... Even now after a lot of 200t handle fixing, I still have to take the cover of another to figure it out now and then! Even to figure out what little part is broken often requires looking at a new part!

hi andy, DAM!!! i dont think a part is broken? have you any pics of the handel housing? i need help! thats the last time i try and fix my saw! lol

I don't have one handy... The usual reason why the half-choke position doesn't work is a small pawl tip breaks off one of the orange parts.. Real hard to see... but cheap to fix (parts).

I think the handle assembly is all in the service manual. I'm sure someone on AS has one they can send you by email.

your right andy the tip has broken off, i have a parts list so ill order the part, thanks matt

anyone know which piece specifically? I have two ms200t saws that do this and I don't see how any of the orange pieces would cause it. I was thinking it was the white piece the position lever attaches to. maybe the cam the spring rides on is worn? I have nothing to compare it to.

Latest posts

Back