MS261 VS MS261 C-M Comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is faster........jus sayin.....

Good question. Jon had to go with his wife to the doctor. He should be back in an hour or so.....then we will do some videos and timed cuts.

Right now I'm working on my chains for the cant races.

I don't really want to run the saws.....but will have a 3,4,5, and 6 cube there for anyone that wants to run them.

Good question. Jon had to go with his wife to the doctor. He should be back in an hour or so.....then we will do some videos and timed cuts.

Right now I'm working on my chains for the cant races.

I don't really want to run the saws.....but will have a 3,4,5, and 6 cube there for anyone that wants to run them.

Ugh...
I am not prepared...
My chains are dull...
Saws are dirty....
Ass hurts...
But hey, I got a 4 cube to play in that soft stuff with...:msp_wink:

Last edited:
hours ?? but it has cut 70 cubic meters of hard aussie wood

This is what i use as a rough guide when blocking.
One tank of fuel is about 1 cubic mtr of wood,one tank off fuel is about 30 mins blocking.
So Darren will give you a rough ideal of the hrs on ya saws.:msp_smile:

I don't know if there's any sharp chains hanging at my house or not. I guess Justin will have to see about that.

I don't know if there's any sharp chains hanging at my house or not. I guess Justin will have to see about that.

Guess I'll have to do all the testing Friday night... I been stuck at the plant every night till 7... Maybe touch up a few tonight...
Around 10 or so... :msp_sad:

This is a pretty good comparison......but far from conclusive.

The MS261 C-M and the J'red 2253 both have .325......the 2153 has 3/8s. I don't have a .325 rim handy for the 2153.....

The MS261....

Last edited:
And the 2153.....

All very strong.....and none a lot faster.

Pick one and go cut wood. :msp_sneaky:

Last edited:
They all are pretty close in cut times looks like. I thin the first one would be my pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back