MS261 VS MS261 C-M Comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Troll is in Sweden, they don't really know what big hardwood is, hence the obsession with balance and weight while limbing birch twigs, certainly knows his subject though, hi ST!

Correction: Mr. Troll is in Norway. Most of his beloved saws are from Sweden though. Birch twigs... :ices_rofl: yah, I guess that is it...

Think I'm Going to have wait until after Christmas to pay off that bill, but I might just send all 3 your way and pay them
off one at a time (I'm not in a real big hurry). Saved on shipping last time we did that. I might as well do it Randy, because the non-ported ones no longer
have the appeal they once did. Funny how that works...

Run one of Randy's saws and there is no going back.......a stock saw feels like a piece of junk after that....lol

PSA...Hmmmm....I guess didn't realize more severe form of the disease

Yes yes. In some of the most advanced stages of PSA surgery is required. Its called a "radical walletectomy".

There are other advanced forms of CAD as well, like LDSA, or Larger Displacement Saw Addiction, which is similar to PSA but involves the hording of increasingly larger stock chainsaws with larger displacement. Then there is DCA, or Duplicate Chainsaw Addiction, in which multiple saws of the same model are bought and hoarded. I suffer most from DCA myself. One 361 is just never enough. I have had 6 or 7 of them. Similar with my collecting 026 and 310s. Of course all of these advanced forms may be present and comorbid with baseline CAD.

I bet I've done 25 of these saws since this thread was first started......not one single issue with any saw.

Hey, quick question: do you do saws in batches? I saw you mention having 5 of these on your bench for next week. Tell us a little about how things go when you have a bunch of the same model to mod. Thanks, DW

Sometimes I'll have a couple of the same model that are landing on the bench in the same week.......then I'll have a few more that are a week or two away. When it works out like that I'll get them all out and do them together. That way I just use one saw to set up my degree wheel on, and all the cylinders are setup on the one saw. I do all the machine work the same, all the port heights the same, etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back