MS440/460 Hybrid With Ported Meteor Cylinder Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning on degreeing both, checking squish and compression, then running them both as is in the same log. I am not planning on porting it. When I'm done with that, I'll send it where ever he wants it to go.

It takes more work to get the same gains over an OEM jug. But with the cost difference I still feel like it's a good way to go if a top end is needed. How they stack up stock again OEM doesn't concern me at all. :msp_sneaky:

It takes more work to get the same gains over an OEM jug. But with the cost difference I still feel like it's a good way to go if a top end is needed. How they stack up stock again OEM doesn't concern me at all. :msp_sneaky:

I'm only doing it because I told WatsonR that I would. Just trying to keep up my end of the bargain. Where you're only interested in how they port, WatsonR is probably more interested in how they stack up stock for stock. Just a guess.

I'm only doing it because I told WatsonR that I would. Just trying to keep up my end of the bargain. Where you're only interested in how they port, WatsonR is probably more interested in how they stack up stock for stock. Just a guess.

I would say you're spot on there Brad.

So, you should be cutting in about 15 minutes?:)

No I'll let this sealer set for a few hours at least. Normally overnight.

muh back end is getting sore from sitting on the edge of my seat so long ..........

How about something more interesting/rare like that 610evl project? Are you taking a vacation from it to pay some bills?:laugh::laugh:

How about something more interesting/rare like that 610evl project? Are you taking a vacation from it to pay some bills?:laugh::laugh:

Nope......just gotta get a few things out of the way first. I've got probably 20 saws here to work on at the moment......we do lots of stuff besides just port work. :)

like what? stuffin your face with pie. :laugh:

And stuff.

Well the damn camera ain't charged. :laugh:

I'm gonna find something besides this wild cherry to cut while the battery charges.....that wood is hard....really hard......harder than a.......well you know. :D

And stuff.

I'm gonna find something besides this wild cherry to cut while the battery charges.....that wood is hard....really hard......harder than a.......well you know. :D

Well I said F it and ran a cord to the camera.....daylight is fading and the cherry is in the bench. First I ran a stock 026 with a fresh chain to give us a baseline.....then the hybrid. I'll be processing the video in a few minutes....hold tight. :)

That's one of the nicest AM cylinders that I have seen. Do the 372 cylinders look that nice, if so I will get one and try it. I see no reason not to use them.

Later
Dan

i think Randy posted pics of a 372 meteor jug a while back

And stuff.

Something to do with a minister?:laugh:

Back