MS440/460 Hybrid With Ported Meteor Cylinder Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hearing so much :chatter: about the 461's... can't be much faster than my 460, maybe I'll just wait for a 661 :msp_sneaky:

Yes, I have been waiting for a direct comparison too.

I don't get to get out of the shop to cut as much as I would like to. Out of 26 trees we have to drop in one area we've dropped and cut up 5. We've got a lot still to do there but I can only devote one day a week to it. We go drop and block a few then I have friends that spend the next few days splitting and hauling......

up to a 28 inch bar im thinking will be pretty close on the 2 ,the hybrid looks pretty strong ,32-36 bar the 461 should have an edge ,am curious how they are going to do side by side also

I don't get to get out of the shop to cut as much as I would like to. Out of 26 trees we have to drop in one area we've dropped and cut up 5. We've got a lot still to do there but I can only devote one day a week to it. We go drop and block a few then I have friends that spend the next few days splitting and hauling......

jeremy and i might do one if we feel like not being lazy;)

you guys know me too well. :jester:

we'll try to do a 1128 comparison........maybe. at least ill have all the saws with me.

Back