MS440/460 Hybrid With Ported Meteor Cylinder Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what happened to it?!?!?!?! you thief:wink2:

how come? you dont want bench porters making fun of you, randy? :laugh:

Some Asian dude tooked it. :(

I'm tired of hearing the bull####.

I've been very open with everything I do......but that may change.

just post pictures. very few read your posts anyway. or is that just me:wink2:

010.jpg

and it is still running like a 066 .

so how are ya mate don't let the armchair pullers opps porters get ya down your work speaks for it self

I'm good Darren. I just would rather let anyone that's interested send me an email or call me. I don't mind sharing the stuff I've learned. I just don't want to have to argue with people that don't have a ####ing clue what they are talking about.

I'm good Darren. I just would rather let anyone that's interested send me an email or call me. I don't mind sharing the stuff I've learned. I just don't want to have to argue with people that don't have a ####ing clue what they are talking about.

i hear ya was just looken on that 661 thread looks like i might be sending a 661 for porting soooooon

i'll keep the 460 don't think it's worth replacing when i can get an animal like a ported 661

i hear ya was just looken on that 661 thread looks like i might be sending a 661 for porting soooooon

i'll keep the 460 don't think it's worth replacing when i can get an animal like a ported 661

I'm looking forward to the 661. The 461 has been keeping us pretty busy here lately.....if the 661 is as good.....wow.

shut it randy. need more, much much more blowndown. stoopid chimp.

I'm looking forward to the 661. The 461 has been keeping us pretty busy here lately.....if the 661 is as good.....wow.

im not letting you touch mine if i get one. you broked my 461. its run much more stupider with extra stupider torque.:hmm3grin2orange:

Back