MS441 or 385xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoodChuck'r
wpid-nikiiswiss677.jpg

Slamm

Slamm

Addicted to ArboristSite
She has a thumb ring. Does that stand for anything or mean anything? If you don't know, can you please ask your wife or girlfriend if it means anything. It is rare and I never knew if it means anything.

Adding to the derailing.

I cut very few trees today, but my Killer 660 is running very nicely, it was a pleasure to run with a 28" Lite bar on it.

Sam

openloop

openloop

ArboristSite Operative
She has a thumb ring. Does that stand for anything or mean anything? If you don't know, can you please ask your wife or girlfriend if it means anything. It is rare and I never knew if it means anything.

Adding to the derailing.

I cut very few trees today, but my Killer 660 is running very nicely, it was a pleasure to run with a 28" Lite bar on it.

Sam

It means its ok to plunge cut her rear.....

ok maybe not but its the thought that counts.

Slamm

Slamm

Addicted to ArboristSite
It means its ok to plunge cut her rear.....

ok maybe not but its the thought that counts.

The reason I ask is I never see what I would consider normal females with thumb rings?!?! I'm not sure what it means to be normal, but that its just any observation I guess. The thumb ring is a semi rare thing to see and when you do see it, what is it the prompted the woman to wear it on her thumb????

I honestly always wondered if it was some code like possibly "It means its ok to plunge cut her rear....." or something.

It is a weird or semi-rare thing to see.

For instance, a woman will be married for 5-15 years never wear a thumb ring and then all of the sudden she gets separated or divorced and starts going out with her girlfriends and the next thing you know, she is wearing a thumb ring????? I wonder what goes through their heads to start this. I've seen this very thing happen at least 6 times.

Sam

openloop

openloop

ArboristSite Operative
The reason I ask is I never see what I would consider normal females with thumb rings?!?! I'm not sure what it means to be normal, but that its just any observation I guess. The thumb ring is a semi rare thing to see and when you do see it, what is it the prompted the woman to wear it on her thumb????

I honestly always wondered if it was some code like possibly "It means its ok to plunge cut her rear....." or something.

It is a weird or semi-rare thing to see.

For instance, a woman will be married for 5-15 years never wear a thumb ring and then all of the sudden she gets separated or divorced and starts going out with her girlfriends and the next thing you know, she is wearing a thumb ring????? I wonder what goes through their heads to start this. I've seen this very thing happen at least 6 times.

Sam

Your first mistake is trying to decipher a woman. Your second mistake is asking other men if they can.

NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Never heard it called tuning, but have heard of chain angle change, for type of wood cut before. Never messed with it myself. Well we can all agree we like saw's, fine alcohol, movies, women.

Slamm

Slamm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Your first mistake is trying to decipher a woman. Your second mistake is asking other men if they can.

Ah yes, but I asked other men to ask their women, thereby opening my chances of knowing if there is something to it or not. You have to use women that don't know each other, to gain information on others. That is a good tactic, but sometimes they send up something similar to a Batman Sign and will purposely give false information, to throw us off.

I do see and note your advice though,

Sam

Guido Salvage

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
I did watch that video and well......... its priceless!:msp_scared:

Well if your such a expert post your video or put a cork in the hate mongering:angry:

Why would you ask someone to do something that you refuse to do? No one is "hate mongering", we are just calling a spade a spade.

So you send me negative rep for this statement??? Grow up!!! During your time here you have been repeatedly asked to support your claims, whether it be working with or owning saws and you have been unable to provide evidence to back your statements. Your sole response has been to personally attack anyone who has asked for proof.

Based on the questions you ask and the "information" you post, people here long ago realized that you have no experience in any saw related industry. From the beginning when you were asked to identify anyone you worked for to your recent posts about tuning a chain people have been able to see through the facade. Sending negative rep doesn't bother me, in fact it builds my resolve to expose you for the fraud that you are.

Remember the old AS adage, pictures or it did not happen. This is your chance to prove all of us wrong. Put up a video of yourself working in the wood so we can see a properly tuned chain with low riders.

[video=youtube_share;1rrsj_auEKs]http://youtu.be/1rrsj_auEKs[/video]

Last edited:
Slamm

Slamm

Addicted to ArboristSite
For paying attention to her thumb ring, you man-card is placed in on a probationary status.

Yes, I understand and that is fine, but I'm seeking the reason, behind why they decide to wear them and if there is some other motive (either sexual or not), then a sudden urge to put a ring on that digit then, I may have unlocked something ....................... but I dont know what I would have unlocked, LOL.

It just always seems like women do it when they are single or looking or something, not always, but it is a rare enough occurance that I think is worth noting.

The 38 parts for my 880 rebuild should have showed up, do I get any man points back for that, LOL.

Sam