MS460 Finally got one!!!!! --PICS--

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Reaction score
I have wanted a MS460 for a few years now. Well I finally got one. Thanks to AS member Joatmon for selling me a barely used one at a great price. I installed the USA 3/4 wrap bar today. It has the dual port muff and a 25" ES bar. I'm going to cut with it a couple weeks, then its off for the porting! :clap: I will take a video in the wood before and after the porting. :cheers:

arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

That is a great looking saw you got there, congrats. The 046 is one fast and powerful saw, better have your PPE all ready and on when you start running that saw, my 046 is really an MS 440 base with an 046 OEM ported P&C on it and they are a hoot to run. :clap::clap:
Pioneerguy600

Great looking saw! I need to get one of those...:clap:

Ha Ha Look familiar?? I forgot to mention Ale was the original owner of this saw before Joat. Thanks to you and Joat for keeping it "showroom new" looking. I think its found a permanent home here. :)

NICE!
And with a 3/4 wrap handle!
YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha Look familiar?? I forgot to mention Ale was the original owner of this saw before Joat. Thanks to you and Joat for keeping it "showroom new" looking. I think its found a permanent home here. :)

Yeah, I miss that saw for sure...hope it serves you well. I really like the new handle. Is that the one Madsen's sells?
...don't forget to update your sig!

Wow, that saw looks like brand spanking new. Ole Joat takes care of his equipment for sure. I think ole Joat is getting ready to start a new adventure with chainsaws. Should be fun.

Awesome buy there, good job!!!

i sure do love mine. both of them! how much do those wrap handles run? i would look but i'm limited on the internet access. i'm actually on my phone.... and thats all i got! where can i get a catalog?

Yea, Im intrested in seeing it. :hmm3grin2orange:

Me too. He's up to no good for sure. He's been way too quiet of late. He's got something going on. I think I seen him on TV last nite. They were showing Jimmie Johnson's championship winning engine. In the background were three mechanics and one older gent with a chainsaw up in the bench by the dyno. Yup I think that Joat is up to no good,hehe

wow that thing looks awsome. those are the exact things i was goin to do to mine 3/4 wrap, bigger dawgs and dual port. your gonna love that saw.:cheers:

how much do those wrap handles run?

They are ONLY $39.95. The craftsmanship is fantastic! Perfect welds and perfect fit. I can not see how one man in his garage after material costs, time and Madsens mark up can sell these that cheap. Madsens is currently out of stock for a few weeks, at least on the 3/4 460 handle.

beautiful saw!

I would love to find one of those, but my dealer wants too much for them. Not sure it's going to happen anytime soon.

Latest posts

Back