MS460 Finally got one!!!!! --PICS--

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joatmon

joatmon

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have wanted a MS460 for a few years now. Well I finally got one. Thanks to AS member Joatmon for selling me a barely used one at a great price. I installed the USA 3/4 wrap bar today. It has the dual port muff and a 25" ES bar. I'm going to cut with it a couple weeks, then its off for the porting! :clap: I will take a video in the wood before and after the porting. :cheers:

Ed,

Congrats. You've already made it better!

Use it safely,

joat

Great looking saw! I need to get one of those...:clap:

William,

Yeah, that's what I'll be saying in a couple of weeks.

Hope you're doing well,

joat

Wow, that saw looks like brand spanking new. Ole Joat takes care of his equipment for sure. I think ole Joat is getting ready to start a new adventure with chainsaws. Should be fun.

Awesome buy there, good job!!!

Tommie,

Why buy from an over priced Stihler when you can come to ole joat's chainsaw, computer consulting and bordello?

joat

Ha Ha Look familiar?? I forgot to mention Ale was the original owner of this saw before Joat. Thanks to you and Joat for keeping it "showroom new" looking. I think its found a permanent home here. :)

Ed,

You're welcome. No one want's to buy an ugly, dirty saw.

joat

Me too. He's up to no good for sure. He's been way too quiet of late. He's got something going on. I think I seen him on TV last nite. They were showing Jimmie Johnson's championship winning engine. In the background were three mechanics and one older gent with a chainsaw up in the bench by the dyno. Yup I think that Joat is up to no good,hehe

Tommie,

You were on the couch half asleep with the TV on when I wondered through the parlor after finishing with Miss Demi and I suppose you saw me. She says you always fall asleep while watching raslin' on the tube.

Thanks,

joat

I would love to find one of those, but my dealer wants too much for them. Not sure it's going to happen anytime soon.

Lambs,

Why buy from an over priced Stihler when you can come to ole joat's chainsaw, computer consulting and bordello?

joat

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
thats a es bar and wide nose at that. heavier then your standerd roller nose es. these saws balance and handle like a dream with 25" standerd weight bars on them

Latest posts