MS660 Give-Away to Help My Brother...Go Here First!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update for September 21st

Greetings from Cortez, CO. I'm writing this from a wireless connection in my hotel room. Jock pulled through his surgery with no problems! He's expected to go home tomorrow. Amazing. Our prayers, yours and our familys, were heard and answered.

Jacob advised me of the following donations/ticket requests received today:

tmurph 2 tickets + donation
Spike60 donation
banshee 2 tickets
bayard 1 ticket + donation
rburg 2 tickets

The total has now reached: $2428.54. You all are the kind of people that give hope to people everywhere...that things in this world are going to be just fine. Thanks again for your generous hearts!:):)

Update for September 21st

Greetings from Cortez, CO. I'm writing this from a wireless connection in my hotel room. Jock pulled through his surgery with no problems! He's expected to go home tomorrow. Amazing. Our prayers, yours and our familys, were heard and answered.

Jacob advised me of the following donations/ticket requests received today:

tmurph 2 tickets + donation
Spike60 donation
banshee 2 tickets
bayard 1 ticket + donation
rburg 2 tickets

The total has now reached: $2428.54. You all are the kind of people that give hope to people everywhere...that things in this world are going to be just fine. Thanks again for your generous hearts!:):)

I'm sure it's a big relief for your family. It sure is for us.

not to late yet.

26th is the dead line.

i think Brad has paypal. i have paypal to but i have never had anyone pay me so not sure what to do

and yes very good news

If someone in the US would be willing to buy a ticket for me I could them pay via paypal (or is it too late)?

I think that most of the payments have been via PP, can you not just send the OP pp?

you guys arent selling tickets through paypal now? guess i didnt read the begining of this thread, seems kinda silly to me.:confused:

Great news that the surgery went well !
Thanks for keeping us posted.

Last edited:
you guys arent selling tickets through paypal now? guess i didnt read the begining of this thread, seems kinda silly to me.:confused:

PP got all pissy because the gift amounts said 660 "raffle" gambling is against the PP rules. So no more pp for the tickets but you can donate threw PP.

Glad to hear the good news.

Latest posts

Back