• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ms660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihl ms

Chris
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to buy a new or near new STIHL MS660 or MS660r chainsaw or powerhead. Preferably stock with excellent paint. Could be modified from reputable builder/s etc. Must have oem cases, covers etc. No clones etc. Willing to pay more for a nice one. Let me know what you got.

Chris

I've only ran it on one tree since this was taken.
I may have a picture of it from then.
I don't think there is any paint missing from the bottom of the saw, but there is a little missing on the bottom of the handle(zoom in on the picture).
I can get more pictures if you'd like.
Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 5.08.24 PM.png

I don't think there is any paint missing from the bottom of the saw, but there is a little missing on the bottom of the handle(zoom in on the picture).
View attachment 642073
Here's a few more, although it's just as dirty right now as it is in the picture below as that was the last time I used it. It's been fired up multiple times since then.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UQpe7pkimK9hr76y2
Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 5.28.48 PM.png

That looks nice. The set of pics you posted are current? And the saw hasn't been used since?

That looks nice. The set of pics you posted are current? And the saw hasn't been used since?
Sorry if that was confusing, I was in a hurry to run out of the house.
The pictures in the link are older, but the when cleaned up I doubt you would be able to point out any difference between then and now.

This picture :rolleyes: is the last time I had it in wood.

View attachment 642073
I just want to say thank you @chipper1 for selling me his ms660. I purchased the saw and it arrived well packaged. The unit is a lot nicer and well above my expectations and I would not hesitate to purchase another saw from him.

Thanks again chip for helping me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180405-093037.png
    Screenshot_20180405-093037.png
    1 MB · Views: 13
I just want to say thank you @chipper1 for selling me his ms660. I purchased the saw and it arrived well packaged. The unit is a lot nicer and well above my expectations and I would not hesitate to purchase another saw from him.

Thanks again chip for helping me!
Glad your pleased with it.
For those who like countertop pictures here's what she looked like when cleaned up a bit(not a full cleaning job) as the pictures above weren't that great.
Drool on boys.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/DVogREbgBb3YadeM2

Back