MS880r Deal....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl ding dongin’ around with that piece of junk?? Do yourself a favor, just wind up and chuck that POS into a dumpster and go get yourself a husky 395xp or 3120. Just like a Jaguar, life is too short to run that crap.

Stihl ding dongin’ around with that piece of junk?? Do yourself a favor, just wind up and chuck that POS into a dumpster and go get yourself a husky 395xp or 3120. Just like a Jaguar, life is too short to run that crap.

All three are to old for you. Best stick only with autotune and MTronoc saws.

I got friends that are dumasses.......they are at least polite......slow.......but polite.

Hey Brad.

What's up Rob? I just don't see the point in talking crap about someone else's saw. I own 084s, 088s, 880s, 395s, and a 3120, not one of them is a POS. I have friends that are dumbasses too, I've even done some dumbass stuff myself, but I wouldn't call someone else's anything a POS. I might think it, but I'm not going to say it.

What's up Rob? I just don't see the point in talking crap about someone else's saw. I own 084s, 088s, 880s, 395s, and a 3120, not one of them is a POS. I have friends that are dumbasses too, I've even done some dumbass stuff myself, but I wouldn't call someone else's anything a POS. I might think it, but I'm not going to say it.
Politeness counts. Though fools don’t seem to realize they are showing their Azz .......

If it runs reliably and fits the job....it’s agood saw.
I got mainly Stihls and JredS........weed wackers and pole saws are echo. And one Stihl clearing saws....
And a full stocked Mauser carbine with a 20”Sako barrel in any day.........

Lmao hahhaa oh man that post made my morning!!! Ding donging lmfao

You got to have a few goals in life. The brightwork alone on that thing would be way too much for me but don’t she sound great. I do like this picnic yacht as it is a little more down east. Mabey I can sell off a few ms880s and a 475linebaugh and pick one up. Ayuh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evf_vm-Ibvc

For Style in boats in America it’s tough to beat “Thunderbird” on Lake Tahoe.
Style and great power plants.......

The wife of a man I knew had a Miura. He drove a VW Rabbit.
He could drive about any car made.
Drove the rabbit.
He drove more great cars than this entire site combined. Lol

You got to have a few goals in life. The brightwork alone on that thing would be way too much for me but don’t she sound great. I do like this picnic yacht as it is a little more down east. Mabey I can sell off a few ms880s and a 475linebaugh and pick one up. Ayuh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evf_vm-Ibvc
Guess you’ll never get them as you have neither to sell......

Amazing. 4 places in Montana all quote me $150 for the 41" bar. A dealer in Idaho, that I purchase from rarely, quoted me $106.95+tax.

What is odd is that prior to asking the price, I looked at what they had. A 28" bar for a 660/661 application was on the shelf for $89.95

Even though I was only getting prices for a future decision, I bought the bar. I won't be surprised if they call me and tell me they undercharged me and want to make an adjustment.

Amazing. 4 places in Montana all quote me $150 for the 41" bar. A dealer in Idaho, that I purchase from rarely, quoted me $106.95+tax.

What is odd is that prior to asking the price, I looked at what they had. A 28" bar for a 660/661 application was on the shelf for $89.95

Even though I was only getting prices for a future decision, I bought the bar. I won't be surprised if they call me and tell me they undercharged me and want to make an adjustment.

Local dealer here in the Boise area is 109+tax.

Glad you got the price!!!

Local dealer here in the Boise area is 109+tax.
Glad you got the price!!!

So what the hell is wrong with the Montana Stihl dealers. Even the recommended Saw Shop -- Steve's Saw Shop in Lolo/Hamilton (area) wanted to stick it to me.

I still can't quite believe that the 28" bar was $89 and this 41" bar is only $17 more. I should be picking that bar up next week, and once it is in my hands I will believe.

Latest posts

Back