my mothers day afternoon...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMROD48

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Was a windy 38*....I worked in a t-shirt all day...got this all split up...and then drug the ones in front out....my plan is to have about 60 trees skidded out by next weekend...that should finish up that section...:)

Beats mine. My weekend was spent with a sick 2yr old and a sick 8 week old, the 2yr old just started feeling better today and got up on our Lazyboy and fell and hit her head on the coffee table.

So we spend the afternoon in the ER. She's fine, just a little glue and alot of tears. Next time I need to take note to take ear plugs.

I always enjoyed cold weather for cutting and splitting firewood. It keeps the sweat down and gives you a steady reminder of why you're doing all of this work.

I always enjoyed cold weather for cutting and splitting firewood. It keeps the sweat down and gives you a steady reminder of why you're doing all of this work.

I dont heat with wood......YET....lol...this is my hobby, I cut, split, and barter wood, for things I need, like....cash....electric installed in my new house....cash....plumbing installed in my new house.....cash....flooring in my new house....cash....

Well you get it...:clap:

OP, you are a lucky dog.I spent mothers day making the wife happy.I bought her a Lacie 1TB hard drive for her laptop,and then asked her what she wanted to do for the day.She asked, "What can we do?"I said what ever will make you happy.......
Naturally she dragged out the honey do list, and I spent the rest of the day slogging through it.Cleaned out the hallway closet,grouted some tile in the kitchen,fixed the bathtub drain.Sheetrock repair,painting, I covered each and every phase of home repair and was plumb wore out by 9pm.

I cant wait till fathers day......LOL

We had four inches of snow on the ground, 20mph wind, then ice, and then rain. It was a perfect day for a big dinner and some time on the reloading bench.

Back